Sunday 24 March 2013

Is it me ?

I was lost but now I have been found, or that's how I feel . Since my passport expired last July I haven't had any photo ID, so rather than waste money on a new passport I went for  photo ID driving licence and it came on Friday. So as I didn't know who I was until it came and other people refused to believe who i claimed to be, all is well as the photo looks like me. But is the mirror telling me the truth ?

This will now satisfy the solicitors and all we need to do is take our proof down, however we are still waiting for a letter from our builders to verify / guarantee some work we previously had done. So the wait continues.

The snowy weather does not help, or encourage people to come a view houses. Other than a viewing last weekend from a very rude family who couldn't be bothered to answer any of our questions and continually spoke in their own language despite all speaking English when we first met them, we have decided to wait until after Easter before we place our last paid advert in the Sheffield Telegraph.
                                                                                                  Sheffield snow bound

Despite the lack of movement on our house I did see another house close by had just sold subject to contract after 18 months. Hope we don't have to wait that long. To keep us going we have just booked a trip to Shetland  in a few months, ferry and cottage all confirmed. It will be good to see our good friends, Beryl and Maurice who have been very good at keeping us supplied with information

                                                                             
                                                                                              Maurice and my wife Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment